Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi (to be hereinafter referred to as "Akbatı", "we", "us" or "our") takes great care to protect the confidentiality of your personal data and comply with the data protection laws in force. You are encouraged to visit http://www.akbati.com (the "Website") before disclosing your personal data that may result in your identification directly or indirectly.
You acknowledge this Notice by visiting this website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions provided herein, please do not visit this website and use the services offered in this website. Your continued use of the website of Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi following the announcement of any amendment to this Notice shall be construed as the acknowledgment of the relevant amendment.
Our Company will collect, use, save, store and process your personal data in line with the law and rules of integrity as well the principle of proportionality in connection with and limited to the purpose specified herein by providing a clear and comprehensible notice in writing to data subjects and receiving explicit consent if necessary.
About Collection of Personal Data
1. What kind of data we collect
• Anonymous Information – Anonymous Information may not be combined with personal data which may directly reveal identity. This information is used for improving our website and focusing our sources on the features which are most popular with the customers.
• Information about internet access: We may collect information such as IP address, browser type, domain name and duration of your visit to the website. This information is different from the personal data related to your identification to be submitted to the website in that it is used for the purpose of conducting internal analyses. IP addresses are not matched with personal data. IP addresses may be rarely used for discouraging and/or preventing malicious and criminal acts which may be performed on the website.
• Personal Data Related to Identification – The following forms on akbati.com will be used for collecting Personal Data Related to Identification (name, surname, e-mail address, reviews and suggestions etc.):
"Subscribe to our News Updates" Form – The information on this form will be used for sending periodical News Bulletins to customers of akbati.com.
"Contact Us" Form – The information on this form will not be stored by akbati.com but used for responding to the queries and/or service requests of customers.
"Website Feedback" Form – The information on this form will be used for solely improving www.akbati.com website.
2. How we secure your data
The safety of your data is of utmost importance for us and we will store them in the safest manner possible in line with the requirements of the Law in force. Therefore, akbati.com is extremely careful to ensure that your information is safely transmitted from the computer to our servers. In that respect, we use firewalls, Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) and similar standards in order to protect your privacy after receiving any information from you.
Nevertheless, as a result of the technological developments, it is impossible to warrant that any data will be transmitted totally safely on the internet and stored in a manner that will be free from any security flaw. Hence, we can only warrant that we will make best efforts to ensure that your data will be stored in a safe environment in line with the technological requirements of our modern world and the terms and conditions of the Laws in force. We will not be responsible for any data breach that may result from force majeure or any other condition outside our control.
3. Sharing your data with third parties and reasons
As a general rule, your personal data will only be used by Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi and they will not be disclosed to third parties who may form a connection between the Personal Data and your identity although disclosures where your explicit consent is received or conditions permitted by the applicable legislations under the principle of good faith, including specifically the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (“PDPL”) shall constitute an exception to this rule.
Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi may process and use your personal data for offering several advantages to you and sending all kinds of marketing communications such as customized promotions, advertisements, marketing newsletters and surveys as well as other communication messages by phone, text message (SMS), e-mail and similar methods and disclose your personal data to third parties acting as a data processor for the abovementioned company in line with a contractual relationship.
Your personal data will be processed owing to the following legal reasons provided in article 5/2 of PDPL to be disclosed to the aforementioned persons and entities:
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to a contract provided that any such processing shall be directly related to the execution or performance of the contract;
- Data subject has already made the data available to the public; or
- Data processing is required for legitimate interests of data controller provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of data subject will not be impaired.
4. Your Rights on Your Data
Should you decide to alter your communication choices or change your personal information (e.g. mailing address or e-mail address etc.), you may request us to correct, update or remove your personal data. We always provide our customers with the opportunity to change their personal data, alter their communication choices or “withdraw” their consent to share their personal data with Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi. E.g. not subscribing for akbati.com Newsletter or requesting to cancel the subscription. Also, pursuant to article 11 of PDPL, you will be entitled to contact our company in order to:
- Learn whether or not your personal data has been processed,
- Request information about the processing, if any,
- Request information about the processing purpose and whether or not the use of data is fit for the purpose,
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data pursuant to the conditions provided in article 7 of the Law,
- Object to any unfavourable result arising from analysis of processed data with automated systems exclusively,
- Demand indemnification against losses, if any, incurred as a result of processing activities in violation of the law.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or to make any alteration, please feel free to inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
You are recommended to submit your requests and queries in a clearly understandable form with the exact dates in order to enable us to respond to your requests properly and correctly as soon as possible.
5. How long we will store your personal data
Pursuant to the requirements of the Law, we will store the records as to withdrawal of consent for 1 year whereas the content of commercial electronic messages and all other records regarding the messages will be kept for 3 years to be submitted to the relevant Ministry in case of necessity. Upon the expiration of the relevant term, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymised by us or upon your request.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions shall be applicable to your access to and use of the Website ("Website"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS WEBSITE AND USE THE SERVICES OFFERED IN THIS WEBSITE. Your continued use of the Website and/or services indicated in the Website shall be construed as the acknowledgment of the Terms and Conditions provided herein.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Notice shall be governed by Turkish Laws and all kinds of dispute arising from the implementation hereof shall be referred to Istanbul Merkez (Çağlayan) Courts and Bailiff’s Offices.
Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi
Address: Koza Mahallesi 1655 Sokak No: 6 34538 Esenyurt- İstanbul/ Turkey
Phone: +90 212 397 70 70
Fax:+90 212 397 00 18
Istanbul Trade Registry / Registration no:900278